Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day!!

I hope all the Mommy's out there are feeling loved and blessed... it is a hard job but soooo fabulous!

Both of Gabby's schools had luncheons for the moms (and lucky for me, on different days!). We were spoiled and loved.

Here we are at her first school... (I didn't get very good pictures but you get the idea!)
She made me a place mat complete with my picture and my age: 9 :)

Here are her two fabulous teachers... it was one of their birthdays so we got to sing and have cake as well!

and the next day we did it all again! The teachers served us at both schools which I think is such a nice, thoughtful gesture. It is also fun seeing Gabby with her friends.

We had such a special lunch both days... just the two of us. I am so proud of her!

and I think she enjoyed it as well!


Both the girls made me enough loot to last until next mothers day! Gabby made me a bookmark with thumbprint flowers, my portrait, a special photo block, this flower pot, two place mats, a sponge painting of me, two cards and a fabulous necklace. Emmy made me teapot with a bag of tea as well as a marble fish. LOVE it all! :)

and then... Gabby did two performances...

She sang "Mommy loves me, this I know" (to the tune of Jesus Loves Me)... it was so precious... I didn't know whether to cry or beam!

All the classes did such a great job! Here is one group bowing...

and this group had props!

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there! I hope you are so blessed this year and enjoy this special day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment