Monday, May 9, 2011

Monogram Monday...

Happy Monday!

Here are a few of the fun things I have been up to lately...

Love this sailboat font!
This is for a sweet little girl at Gabby's school...

I love all the variety they chose!



I love the 'O' in this font:

Here are a bunch of towels with a variety of fonts... I LOVE THESE!

Here are the girls Valentines shirts... I think these are cute year round, especially if you changed up fabric choices.



Here are some boy baby gifts... this client is so fabulous... she just tells me a color scheme and how many onesies, bibs, blankets, etc. she wants and lets me have fun! If I ever have a boy this is what his wardrobe would be like! :)


This is a burp cloth, changing pad, and super soft blanket...


Three onesies... one with the embroidery on the butt!
Here are the bibs with the burp cloths...

I love these thing 1 and thing 2 onesies for twins!

One of my favorite little boys had a baseball birthday party and they used these t-shirts with the baseball font for the party favors... HOW FUN!

and of course these are flying of the shelf with the summer months ahead! I need to do some for the girls ASAP... Gabby said her teacher is tired of seeing everyones undies! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment