Tuesday, July 13, 2010

and I am...

outta here!!

Today I leave for a much anticipated, with my sister, kid free trip to ALASKA!!

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am! My sister is amazing (as most of you know!) and she won the top 10 % of the sales force for Johnson and Johnson. To celebrate the company gave her a cruise for two to Alaska and she is taking me!!!! AHHH!! I seriously can't wait!

My in-laws are graciously coming to stay with the kiddos to help Derek out. I am sooo thankful for their help! It is a serious blessing to know that my little ones will be having just as much fun as me. I have organized some fun outings and tried to organize my life as much as possible to help them out. I also put together 'care packages' for everyday while I am away. My mom and dad this for us when we were little and I still remember opening them everyday and reading the note and seeing what kind of goodies were in store... So I wrapped each of these goodies and wrote all over the outside of the packaging things like "I love you, be good for G and G!" and "I will be home in _ days" and "Have fun at your last day of camp" etc... here is what I got for each special day...

a new art project... in case the rains come

a few new games

another new game along with silly string and mints


new towels with their names... they LOVE swimming and plan on doing that a lot with Grandma and Grandpa!


a new felt board... I have been wanting to do one of these for awhile!


kind of like play-doh(?)


definitely play-doh! :)


Princess coloring and old-school coloring


Emmy is obsessed with lip gloss and I couldn't resist the charms!


They are both on a big bug kick! They go on adventures catching bugs... it is hilarious! These will help. The handles unscrew and their are tweezers inside for capturing bugs and then storing them in the handle.


more art...


more play-doh!
SO... hope they have as much fun as I do!
I obviously am not blogging while I am gone... so I will see you in a few weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment