Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer Fun

Painting on the Patio!

My girls LOVE to paint! They love to craft. They love to create. And, let's face it, I love to do all these things with them.

The other day we packed up our easel and paints and took them to Grandma and Grandpa's house. It was fun painting outside!

Here are a few pics:

Gabby with paint all over her face... good thing she couldn't see it or she would have FLIPPED!


Painting side by side... ahh the sweet joys of summer (I am just going to pretend they didn't fight over painting on the others side...) :)


Ok... Gabby had an amazing painting... actual people and a cross and shapes. It was so neat... then she painted over EVERYTHING and it was a big blob. What do I do to get her to stop!?

Emmy and her sparkly, paint-filled fingies


Emmy decided she was done with the painting and ready for the pool... hey, me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment