Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Monogram Mondays...

Delayed until today!!

Hope you all had a great 4th of July! We are still celebrating all this week. I will be sure to post pictures of this fabulous holiday!!

But... while I work on those pics, enjoy these pics of some of my favorites from this past weeks embroidery fun!
Some cute hats from some cute little girls!!



Some cute hats for some cute boys!
This is a closeup of the font... it has an embedded star

Classic blanket


more headbands...



headband with a matching cosmetic case... a birthday gift

DARLING little dress with matching bloomers. We sell this line and it is great quality. It also comes in corduroy




the matching bloomers
Precious baby blanket with the boat font... I want a baby boy so I can use this font more. I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment