Friday, July 9, 2010

Suzanne and Rob's Wedding

My beautiful, wonderful cousin got married to her best friend this past weekend... and when I say best friend I am serious. Suz and Rob have known each other since 1989! They have travelled through so much happiness and pain. They are truly soul mates and it was amazing to see these two so happy!


It was a fabulous wedding weekend!


Suz made some extra time for us so that we could give her our present... her favorite color is red (as you will see from the wedding pics) and my mom made her this quilt which I monogrammed and then I did coordinating sheets (in her hand).


My Aunt Marcia took us all to get our nails and toes done. It was super fun to match the bride (she is in the far picture)!


My cousin Kurt (back row) next to his wife Jan, Kellie and Derek. In the front, is my Aunt Jane and Uncle Kent



Dad, Mary, Mom, and the girls


My cousin Karin (who is expecting number 3) with Willie and their boys, Warren and Grant



Two ring barrers and little Kate as a flower girl. They were super cute!




Uncle Doug and Aunt Marcia walked their daughter down the aisle... she looked radiant!







They are sooo in love!


My dad did a reading


Emmy didn't want to sit(what a shocker!)... so we stayed in the back and of course she made a friend!





The sweets table was at a perfect height for little Emmy who had quite a few pieces of chocolate!


Instead of centerpieces... they had these beautiful cakes on each table. Each one was a different flavor and guests were encouraged to find their favorite and make new friends. It was such a cute idea... and very yummy!



Watermelon carving of the bride and groom... this has gotten to be a tradition in the family for special occasions



Sweets table



My cousin Ross with his wife and two boys... his daughter was the sweet little flower girl



Me with the beautiful bride


Gabby thought she was so funny and such a big kid playing with her older cousin Kellie


Sisters


My little family


Gabby, Emmy and Kellie has a blast running around the open field once all the chairs were pulled in. What a fabulous view... I swear I didn't photoshop it! :)


Grant and Warren playing in the bubbles on the back deck


Gabby got one last kiss from the bride right before she left... they are honeymooning in Argentina


The VERY happy Bride and Groom!

Congrats you guys. I am so happy for you cuz and can't wait to see all this life has for you...



yep I said it... bring on the babies!! :) We need another reason to visit soon!

1 comment:

  1. I am missing a newer post. Maybe I am not downloading it correctly. I am excited to see/read about the Alaska trip.
    So sad you are going to be in FL when we are in MO...darn.

    ReplyDelete