Thursday, July 1, 2010

Circus Flora

Last week we went to Circus Flora with our good little buddies! It was fantastic!



The kids loved the show as well as the popcorn and slushies.



I was outside meeting a friend to give her their tickets when the show started... I thought FOR SURE Emmy would be crying and wanting me (it was VERY loud and this child has SUPER sensitive hearing...). Of course, I walk in and she is pointing and smiling and laughing. She loved it!! PHEWW!



Enjoy the pics! Sorry they aren't that great... I was focused on the show too!




Gabby and Norah waiting for the show...



We went on the pony rides while waiting for our friends. The girls LOVED it! and Gabby did it all by herself since I was with Ems.


Emmy deciding NOT to pose for the picture and instead want to ride on a different pony



Rowan, Gabby, Norah, and Emmy waiting for the show to begin




More horse pics... mostly for daddy. He is convinced we should start horseback riding classes for Gabby. hmmm... when we win the lottery! I think the $5 circus ride was perfect! :)



... on a side note... I am going to take a quick break from posting to celebrate one of my favorite holidays... Happy 4th of July everyone!!! Enjoy celebrating our freedom and this great nation! I will post all about our fun on Monday or Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment