Thursday, September 16, 2010

Another first day of school...

PARTY!



Ok... I think this should be the last one for awhile! Ha! We have had quite a few of these lately. :)



The girls both started their new schools on Tuesday. They were so excited and ready to play!


After their great breakfast bash... Gabby grabbed her lunch box (she hasn't been eating lunch at school this year but now she will) and Emmy grabbed her 'packpack' and they headed for the door. I just hope every morning they are this excited!


I literally had to tell them to stop so I could get a first day of school pic!


Here Emmy bear is 'smiling.' I think this is so hilarious because I know that I squint when I smile really big... I think she must be purposefully doing that because I do!


This is Emmy Bears little cubbie! So precious and such a big girl!


After delivering her chocolate pretzels to her teachers we went to the play dough table and she was fine with me leaving! I was so worried about her separation and she did great.


Here is Emmy and one of her new teachers.

I literally didn't know what to do with no kiddos! First thing... roll down all the windows, sunroof open, adult music (or news depending on the time! I know, I know... I like talk radio. Get over it!)... BEAUTIFUL! I felt like I was 16 again! :)
Now I hope things get better with the whole pick up routine... it was pretty rough! Both girls saved ALOT of tears for mama. I will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment