Monday, September 27, 2010

Monogram Mondays...

Happy Monday... it is actually happy when I get to show you all the fun stuff I have been working on... get ready!


Baseball font for precious brothers


Interactive baby blanket with a onesie


two great kid fonts


Firetruck birthday party...of course the boys had to have matching fireman shirts!


I love these sailboat shirts...just so classic and sweet


Nice, toddler robe (we carry these)


A MIZZOU bag! I love the way this funky bag turned out for a proud new Mizzou mom


little brother and big sister shirts... I love the way these coordinate and can be used for awhile!


A monogrammed snuggie blanket... AWESOME! HAHA! These college girls are always cracking me up!


classic baby bib with the pink border and curlz font


Hooded sweatshirt (that we carry) with a circle Lilly applique and monogram... I have one of these for me!


Burp cloths with a variety of names and fonts...

No comments:

Post a Comment