Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Monogram Monday

almost wordless Wednesday! :)


Sweet little newborn Onesies!


One of the sweetest little boys... he (or his mom!) loves the cutest embroidery on all his little shirts.

Our waffle robe with the circle monogram

Our waffle robe with the interlocking font

A 'lilly' fabric applique. This fabric matched the invite for the little girl!

I did his and hers towels with a traditional, classy font

Bloomers for a birthday girl

Up close picture of the bloomers... see the hippo with the birthday hat! :)

Gotta love a pink and green bag with interlocking font!

Our newest venture... BOWS! I have had a ton of fun getting new ribbons and bows for the girls. You will see ALOT more of these puppies and at $5-$7 (the price includes embroidery) they are a really great present topper!


CUTE!

Tone on Tone interlocking cosmetic case

So popular for teacher gifts... and bus drivers (that includes all the moms and dads!) We also carry the coffee mug style like this

A gal was making blankets for all her graduating friends and she had us do a 6 inch monogram on 6 different pieces of fleece. I know I love fleece blankets (especially if they are embroidered!)

Here is a closeup of one

A shortall from the line we carry... this makes me want to have a boy! :)... NO I AM NOT PREGNANT!

I did 6 towels like this for a fun Michigan travelling family... I can just picture them...ahhh

FUN polka dot baby blanket

Bloomers

A bubble from our kids line

Such a fun hat for a very fun lady!

wow... I have not posted a Monogram Monday in a LOOOONNNNGGG time and I have been doing some really fun stuff lately... hope you enjoy now that it is WEDNESDAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment