Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Emilia!!

WOW!
Emmy Bear is TWO!

I can't believe my BABY is two years old! My sweet, sassy, independent, observant, talkative, physical, brave/shy, spunky baby!!

We are having such a fun day and she is soaking up all the attention... she just loves it! And, seeing that her birthday party isn't for another couple weeks, she will love this entire month of celebrating! :)

We started the day with a cupcake (blueberry muffin) with two candles and our table all set for the occasion complete with crepe paper (our new party go to)... the girls wanted to wear the napkin rings (I guess they are 'rings' after all!).
Then she had a tea party with Grandma and Papa S. Which extended into Gabby and I joining because she loved it so much. Now we are getting ready to decorate a cake which we are going to bring to dinner tonight... I will post pics soon but I couldn't miss the chance to dote on my sweet little girl.
We love you so much Emmy and are soooo thankful that you blessed our lives with your presence 2 years ago. Keep up the personality... you always bring smiles to our faces. We hope this year brings as much happiness to you as you do to us.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment