Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Emmys 2nd Birthday

Now that my baby is two!! I thought I would share a little about her special day (don't worry her birthday isn't for a few more weeks and I will show you all those festivities then!) :)

The eve of her birthday these beautiful packages came and I just loved all the pink and green... you can tell my family knows me! :) Thanks Aunt T!

The sunglasses were a big hit!

The next morning I had a little birthday breakfast with blueberry muffins, streamers, and all of her notes. She loved the napkin ring and thought she should wear it...hmmm... I think I need to either start using them more often or take her to nicer restaurants! :)


The birthday girl showing you just how old she is! OH I LOVE HER!

Sorry I can't flippn' flip this pic! But, I had to be at Gabby's school for her visiting day so Emmy got to have a tea party-complete with 'tea' (juice) and all kinds of sweets- with Grandma S. It was so precious! And Ebear loved it!

That night we went to dinner at a favorite smokehouse with kids... Lesters. We opened presents, decorated a cake with lots of sprinkles and had fun with new toys.
Here is Ems opening up a favorite from Grandma L! I love her expression... and yes we opened this great toy (WITH LOTS OF PIECES) at the restaurant. I don't think we lost any! ;)

Here is another toy from Grandma and Grandpa L... A jar full of cookies! Could it get any more perfect for our little cookie monster. She did try each and every one of them but alas... all pretend!

and of course the birthday girl had to blow out the candles!
We love you sweet Emmy Bear! Happy 2nd Birthday sweet girl!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh i love her so much- i cant believe your little munchie newborn baby is now TWO- the thruth is I love her more each day- she is such a blessing- Happy 2nd Bday EMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet, sweet Emmy! Thank you for sharing your happy times with the girls! Happy, happy birthday, Emmy!

    ReplyDelete