Friday, September 24, 2010

Balloon Glow 2010

Happy Friday! We are looking forward to a great, SUNNY weekend for Emmy's bubble birthday party! I am so excited to finally pull everything together and have some fun with bubbles...

Anyway, last weekend we hit up the balloon festivities (along with everyone else in STL). We love this weekend every year and it has started making the calendar so we don't miss it. This makes 5 years straight... and every year there are more and more people to enjoy it with us! (seriously I should have taken a picture... there were people EVERYWHERE!)

We always park a few miles away and walk to the glow... this is when they set up all the balloons and every so often they all light up at the same time...it is magnificent!

So when we finally arrived at the balloons...these were the faces of the girls...

I love how in awe they are! SO SWEET and innocent!





the post bear was a highlight and I loved all the colors!

Here is the Energizer Bunny... this is the leader of the race the next day.
I love the goldfish balloon too!
It was crazy how close you can get to them...within feet of these huge, hot flames.

It did get a little chilly on the walk back but the girls were troopers and even let me smother... I mean cover them in all pink and green (Gabby now tells me "mom, pink and green are your favorite colors NOT MINE!" MAN!)

We had a great time and then we went to Chill...where else!?

No comments:

Post a Comment